Wednesday, September 29, 2010

New Assignment- Self-portrait and photograph another person.

The first assignment for my black and white film photography class was to take a landscape and cityscape photo. I did that and got an A on the project. My new assignment is to do a self-portrait and take a picture of somebody else with extra credit if the person we photograph is someone we do not know.

The dillema? None, really. Except how do I approach a girl that I do not know and ask her if I could photograph her. Even harder, is how do I ask a guy that I do not know if I could photograph him without making it sound like I am hitting on him?

As it is, I am afraid to talk to girls that I know that I find attractive and have thought about asking out. Maybe I just need to overcome my fear and intimidation of women. :)

Hmm, that CCR song "I put a spell on you" just came to mind. If you have not heard it, here is a You Tube link.


No comments: